Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A train accident occurred in Clementi today. =/.
There were loads and loads of policemen,
ushering people who just came out from the train,
out of the way. Some in my cabin stood up from their seats
and even went to take a peep. Typical Singaporeans.

I really can't understand why people would want to end
their lives, especially in such a horrible manner.
God and your parents gave you your life,
you absolutely have no rights to take it away.

So what if you're tired of living?
Do you think that the others are not tired?
Everyone gets tired of their lives at some point of time,
I do and I wouldn't deny it.
Do you see them ending their lives?
Prolly some but not all.

Maybe the real reason why I didn't end my life
was because I am a coward, I'm afraid of the pain.
However, I think my mindset is rational enough
to tell me that "hey, everything will blow over soon,
just hang in there."

CMY said, people who think of suicide would not be
able to think rationally. However, don't they even
give a damn to what the others think?
Did they even care about how their family members
would feel, when they learn about the death?
Did they even care about how the train driver
would feel, how tramatised and full of guilt?

Every action leads to a consequence.
Maybe you think that its your life but hey,
your life doesn't just revolves around YOU.
I can't understand why one would want to end their life
when he / she is so healthy and there are others out there
who are desperately fighting with a terminal disease to get well.
Treasure your lives, people.

Whenever you feel like giving up on life,
don't just think about yourself, all the pain and agony
you're feeling. There is definitely someone else out there
whose in a worse plight than you.

(You know the 成语,一山在比一山高 or something like that?
It means that there's definitely someone else whose better /
worse off than you, you just didn't learn about their existence.
By the way, sorry if that's the wrong one because my Chinese
sucks and yeah, I officially stopped learning Chinese already. :D)

Sorry for the long or prolly offensive entry. =/.
Remember, it's my blog, MY thoughts. :D.
Bless the lady's family and I hope that
she can find peace with God. Amen.

p.s/ TJ told me about his friend who
left the school some time ago and now,
shes already starting on her ACCA! omg~
Can I quit school too? ='(.


-end-


3:44 PM